Whether you drive a Chrysler van, Dodge sedan, Jeep SUV, or RAM truck -- or even a FIAT hatchback or SRT performance vehicle -- it's got one of two kinds of barriers on its wheel wells. Smaller cars often have splash guards, which larger SUVs and pickups usually have mud guards or mud flaps. They all help protect the rocker panels, fenders, and underbody of your vehicle from dirt and grime. Without them, the tires would kick up all kinds of corrosive crud into them all during a drive. Plus, that muck can make it harder for your wheels to turn.
Of course, they can break during accidents, too -- that is, if age and use don't otherwise crack or tear them, or they don't simply wear out otherwise. In any case, it's replacement time, and luckily, that's easy to do, and we carry plenty of cheap options. They start at around $50, and you can get up to 35% off MSRP on top of that. Best of all, they're genuine Mopar.
Why Buy Genuine OEM Splash Guards?
- You get a compatibility guarantee: they'll fit and work just like your factory splash guards. The brand you love makes figuring out what you need easy, too. Just select your model and model year to start browsing.
- You get manufacturer quality: they're designed up to your brand's high standards. That's not always true of aftermarket splash guards.
- You get a manufacturer warranty: most splash guards come with coverage right from your make. Notice any defects in materials and workmanship? The warranty will help take care of it.
Maintain Your Vehicle with OEM Mopar Splash Guards
Buy now, and we'll ship to any address in the US. Local pickup is also available here in Lake Orion MI. If you have any questions, contact our parts team today!
Transmissions: 5-Speed Auto W5A380 Transmission. More Notes
No results found for "splash guard, mud guard". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!